Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Shorts I love

        There are so many types of shorts out there currently and knowing what to purchase can be a pain. Here are some shorts to get you through the summer: 
         There were tons to choose from, but I narrowed it down to these. I arranged them so it fits all budgets ranging from low, to mid, and high end. :) I am disappointed by Urban Outfitters for their short selections this week, www.asos.com has THE best selections!
Please take note that shorts I picked reflect my style, you can check the referring websites to find a pair that suits you as well.

 

           
                              High Waist                              
Just in time for the 4th of July!


                         Dressy                                



                             Dress                                       

                              Statement                            


                          Statement                               




 Derek Heart Romper(folded into shorts); Floral Tank: H&M; Black Bandeau: American Apparel; Sunhat: Circle of Hope Thrift



 XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment