Thursday, June 23, 2011

bohemian rhapsody

Hello again!
Let's see my summer hasn't really kicked off quite yet.
I feel like when the summer begins I become a bit less productive! :( That's why Fall/Winter are my favorite seasons. I love being busy--writing endless papers for classes, studying, and working.

I don't plan on going on vacation until August. There is San Francisco where I've always wanted to check out. Also, The Pacific Coast Music Fest in San Diego I believe.


Let me introduce you to this Jacque & Koko kimono style button down. This roomy top makes me feel like I am taken back into the 70's. I research Jacque and Koko on ebay and alot of bohemian and retro tops came up.
What sold me was the print, you cannot find a print like this now. I snatched this at my local thrift store for only $4!! I belted this with a hunter green suede belt which I thrifted from Good Wills for $2.88! :O How lucky am I?! This outfit has many different colors but the colors all blend well together like a family!


















Top: Jacque & Koko; Talbots Belt: Good Will; Wedges: Bamboo; Sunhat: Circle of Hope Thrift 

Please follow my blog and click "LIKE".
xxx

1 comment: